FlightX Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ezdok Universal Camera...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dantorp11

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-20

Ezdok Universal Camera... Empty
PostSubject: Ezdok Universal Camera...   Ezdok Universal Camera... EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi guys Smile
Now I need help with my universal cam in Ezdok. As quick as I press the buttons that I have assigned to move the whole thing just gets jittery and after a couple of seconds the camera just starts moving really fast miles away from my airplane to the sea or something like that! Do you guys know what to do and how do you do it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dantorp11?feature=mhum
AerCaptain

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Ezdok Universal Camera...   Ezdok Universal Camera... EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Hmm... Maybe a reinstall? FSX gets clogged up after a while so I sometimes just re-install everything....

(Thats why I don't use buttons.... ) lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TimFlightX
Admin
TimFlightX

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-09
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ezdok Universal Camera...   Ezdok Universal Camera... EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:17 pm

dantorp11 wrote:
Hi guys Smile
Now I need help with my universal cam in Ezdok. As quick as I press the buttons that I have assigned to move the whole thing just gets jittery and after a couple of seconds the camera just starts moving really fast miles away from my airplane to the sea or something like that! Do you guys know what to do and how do you do it?

Ahh I hate that. I have it too. I cannot fix it but i won't give up. You mean the world camera, it flies away the whole world or going up high to the space:P I will contact Flight1 about it Wink

TimFlightX
Back to top Go down
https://flightxsim.forumactie.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezdok Universal Camera...   Ezdok Universal Camera... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ezdok Universal Camera...
Page 1 of 1