FlightX Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-installing FSX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaredzzC

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-09

Re-installing FSX Empty
PostSubject: Re-installing FSX   Re-installing FSX EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:18 pm

So, i may be getting a new computer soon... better fps and graphics which i am pleased about but the thing is... i will have to re-install FSX and im worried about the product key. since i have used it once already can i use it again? because i know if u use it certain amount of time then you will get a message saying blah blah blah this key has been used too many times blah blah blah it may not be used again.

Im not upgrading mu graphics card or upgrading to core i5/i7 bc my components of computer are too small... its a mini Tower...
Back to top Go down
HarFRXtreme

HarFRXtreme

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-09
Leeftijd : 27

Re-installing FSX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-installing FSX   Re-installing FSX EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:10 am

JaredzzC wrote:
So, i may be getting a new computer soon... better fps and graphics which i am pleased about but the thing is... i will have to re-install FSX and im worried about the product key. since i have used it once already can i use it again? because i know if u use it certain amount of time then you will get a message saying blah blah blah this key has been used too many times blah blah blah it may not be used again.

Im not upgrading mu graphics card or upgrading to core i5/i7 bc my components of computer are too small... its a mini Tower...

well i dont think so that it will say any error for product key coz you buyed it you can use it anytime Razz
Thanks jared for asking if anyother question rise in your mind go ahead ask! Wink

HarFRXtreme
FlightX Simulations Owner
Back to top Go down

Re-installing FSX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlightX Productions :: General :: Software-
Jump to: