FlightX Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ezdok still not work..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HDSimmer

HDSimmer

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2011-04-02
Leeftijd : 29

Ezdok still not work.. Empty
PostSubject: Ezdok still not work..   Ezdok still not work.. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 am

I made that waht Tim said , in the last post where someone asked about EZDOK , but the key assigment which is given in the manual , doesn't work , EZDOk starts with FSX , but i can't move..... , angrily that DBS doesn't work in FSX , otherwise I would not have the these problems now..

hope for help , greets from Lelystad

HDSImmer

ps. I will reply maybe late , cus I have to fly back in my C172 later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HarFRXtreme

HarFRXtreme

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-09
Leeftijd : 27

Ezdok still not work.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezdok still not work..   Ezdok still not work.. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:35 am

HDSimmer wrote:
I made that waht Tim said , in the last post where someone asked about EZDOK , but the key assigment which is given in the manual , doesn't work , EZDOk starts with FSX , but i can't move..... , angrily that DBS doesn't work in FSX , otherwise I would not have the these problems now..

hope for help , greets from Lelystad

HDSImmer

ps. I will reply maybe late , cus I have to fly back in my C172 later Very Happy

hmmmmm............ okay if i have enough time i will make a tutorial video which is help and indicate you all the instructions to run Ezdok........ but i have busy timetable in couple of coming week so you have to wait for some time...
Back to top Go down

Ezdok still not work..
Page 1 of 1